A Seattle Law Firm | Helping Injured Persons For More Than 40 Years
At the Law Offices of Michael L. Jacobs, our personal injury attorneys are committed to treating each client with the care and respect they deserve while providing the strong legal representation they need. For over 40 years, our firm has been successful against insurance companies that refuse to fairly compensate victims of negligence.
Since 1971, Michael L. Jacobs has dedicated his legal career to representing injured persons in the Seattle area. Over his years of practice, Mike has gained a reputation as an accomplished attorney committed to helping those who have been injured due to the negligence of others. His son, Jeffery M. Jacobs, has joined the practice in recent years. Jeff is a dedicated personal injury attorney and a valuable addition to the firm.
Contact our law offices to schedule an appointment. We are located in the Wallingford neighborhood. Parking is free, consultation is complimentary, and you will only pay when your case is won. To schedule an appointment to discuss how we can help you, contact the Law Offices of Michael L. Jacobs today.
News & Events
- Grounds for Mistrial: Insurance and the Golden Rule (04/19/13)
- WA State Supreme Court Justice Tom Chambers Retires (01/23/13)
- The Policies of Big Business and the Insurance Industry (10/02/12)
- Proving Negligent School Supervision in Washington State (07/05/12)
- Hot Coffee: The Actual Facts of the McDonald's Case (03/15/12)